Cerity Partners is proud to announce its latest white paper, Executive Financial Counseling: Planning to Protect Your Life’s Work, an engaging look into a corporate benefit that is designed to ease the life of senior executives while helping organizations recruit and retain top talent.
Authors Dan Park, Partner & Executive Financial Practice Leader; Doug Bonaquist, Partner & Head of Corporate Business Development; and Nicole Joko, Principal, explain how Executive Financial Counseling programs work to help senior leaders fully leverage their compensation and benefit plans. Using research and scenarios from their decades of experience, they examine the advantages of Executive Financial Counseling from the perspectives of both the executive and the organizations they lead.
In this paper, Park, Bonaquist, and Joko show how the most comprehensive Executive Financial Counseling programs keep organizations competitive because they give the executive the time and space needed to innovate, grow, and lead at the highest level.
Executive Financial Counseling: Planning to Protect Your Life’s Work explores:
- The three most common aspects of an executive’s financial counseling plan.
- The three greatest benefits of Executive Financial Counseling for organizations.
- What executives gain from these programs.
- How Executive Financial Counselors can advise and optimize compensation and benefits strategies.
- How Executive Financial Counseling helps address concentrated position risks and tax exposures related to equity compensation.
- The important interplay between retirement plans, benefits, perks, and the executive’s overall financial plan.
- How these programs ultimately help organizations mitigate risk.
- The five stages of executive financial planning for life.
Cerity Partners LLC (“Cerity Partners”) is an SEC-registered investment adviser with offices in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio and Texas. Registration of an Investment Advisor does not imply any level of skill or training. The foregoing is limited to general information about Cerity Partners’ services, which may not be suitable for everyone. You should not construe the information contained herein as personalized investment, tax, or legal advice. There is no guarantee that the views and opinions expressed in this brochure will come to pass. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your company’s finances, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. The information presented is subject to change without notice and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. For information pertaining to the registration status of Cerity Partners, please contact us or refer to the Investment Adviser Public Disclosure website (www.adviserinfo.sec.gov). For additional information about Cerity Partners, including fees and services, send for our disclosure statement as set forth on Form CRS and ADV Part 2 using the contact information herein. Please read the disclosure statement carefully before you invest or send money.